This Blog is created to satisfy the requirements to complete the fall semester Field Study Project at La Salle High School, Pasadena. This difital record provides information, data, and observations gathered during visits to Eaton Canyon in the Fall of 2012. AP MK
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Observation Log - Kruse
It was warm when we arrived. It was also very sunny. Around 78 degrees Fahrenheit. (October 29, 2012)
Around 11:30 we arrived and I see many trees and bushes.
11:35 I see some poison oak and noticed there was a small breeze. I see some birds.
11:40 I see a beaver tail cactus. Also I see many bees by some nearby bushes.
11:52 I see some brown/green, dry bushes. Also I see small flies. There are many rocks here.
12:00 I have seen many undefined plants. It has gotten a little warmer.
12:04 I see a lizard on a rock. A lot of birds flew out a tree. Also, I hear some bird calls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.